Tuesday 22 September 2020

It exists

There is nothing wrong with hooking up with someone who is physically attractive. Am past that. I know there are still so many men out there when they humble themselves before God, hell trembles. Men who love God but you wouldn’t tell as some of them don’t even look the part.


There is just something powerful about a God fearing man. It doesn’t have to be that deep where you speak in tongues but that #FatherSon connection makes a difference. See you don’t even look, speak or walk the same. You have that heavenly vibe to you. Ladies, think about it.


I know am confusing people right now. Seriously what does Njeri want? I don’t want it all. Because I might lose the most valuable of them all. But what I want the most, has to be it all. That godly love tends to withstand the test of time. I was brought up with it. It exists.


I don’t want what my parents have, I want what God has for me. At this day and time are there legible men who bow their heads and pray? Pray as in prayer not prey as in player? See what I did there *laughing mischievously*. Sometimes I wonder. I am hopeful all the same.


God has his ways. He always does. He knows, He sees and He provides. I used to view life from a all is not lost perspective. Now I view life differently. God hasn’t even began His magic yet. This is His introduction. Much more awaits ahead and not behind #MyMagazineThoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment