Thursday 10 September 2015

1:34pm

That is my source of inspiration. 1:34pm . Goodness gracious I am still looking for the words to putting into writing what this  source has done while trying to compose my mind because am about to go mad with so much information. This is as real as I will ever be so forgive my language. 

What do you ladies when you so badly want to be his source of inspiration but you ain't shit! Let me explain. What do you do when the man you are with means more to you than you mean to him. Men are good at hiding how they feel so they cover up by showering you with what they feel you deserve. Feels more of a bank relationship. Scary huh! At any given moment your funds will run out so you do everything possible to stay relevant. 

Actions speak louder than words and when it comes to the male species what a man does speaks volumes than what he says. Let's go to the social media it's not what he updates on Facebook but rather what he likes that personally I take into account. It's not what he tweets but rather retweets. It's not what he posts on IG but rather what he double taps to the catches my eye. 

I am just sitted here taking notes. 
 
And that is my #RealityCheck 

No comments:

Post a Comment