Sunday 6 September 2015

Thought Sunday

You can't make a difference as a woman with emotions. You need to be sober and I believe that is why when a man takes on a task it gets done because they never let their guard down. 

I am starting to feel overwhelmed. I need to find a balance. So I have challenged myself to a rather difficult task and it turns out I got emotional at first. So I had to talk myself out of the project. The mind  is powerful but I can handle it. 

When dealing with either good or bad news you need to stop first. Stop then breathe. There is what you know and what you see. Two different things and you can start to feel a fire beginning. Do not allow the present cloud your mind. Just because it looks one thing doesn't mean it is what it appears to be. Maintain your cool. Calm down. The minute you start to feel as though your blood is about to boil that is when you loose it. 

Never allow your fears create doubt in your mind. Remember you are not the rest of the world. You are different. There is a reason why deep down you don't buy into reality atleast until you finally accept it. 

Stop, breathe and ask yourself are you convinced? There lies your answer.  Don't over think it because you will find yourself questinging your judgement regarding the situation. 

And that is my #RealityCheck 

No comments:

Post a Comment