Monday 7 September 2015

Fear part I

The truth is am afraid. We all are . When you have had a bad break and a breakthrough comes along, we tend to push it away. Not because you don't deserve it but because you are afraid of starting to get used to it. 

When a man or woman disappoints you to the point of always owning up to " I am used to that or nothing good ever comes my way" as an identity that is when you need to stop, breathe and ask yourself if what you are feeding your mind is true from the heart. 

You are scared that he or she will leave eventually. That they are just putting on a show. They are too good to be true. How do you like a person in such a short amount of time? It must be lust. I must be lonely . I have got to stop being desperate. I am beyond vulnerable. These are all characteristics of fear. 

Like I blogged earlier, your emotions either trigger fear or excitement. Take a moment and gather your thoughts. You can't be honest with yourself until you are emotionally and mentally sober. Don't force yourself to reason but let the thoughts come to you. Relax. 

I have learnt that you can make it your mission to ask as many strangers of their opinion but unless you can ask yourself they will always advise you according to their own life experiences. They will stop making it about you and all about them . You will end up feeling worse. 

And that is my introduction about fears #RealityCheck 

No comments:

Post a Comment