Friday 18 September 2015

lost if not caught in the moment

What happens when you pray and God decides to give you a break?What do you do when your prayers are answered? I am still struggling with this. That is one of the reasons why I haven't been here in a while. I have so much to write about but when God stopped me everything came crashing in. When you are used to certain outcomes you always make other plans to make a come back. So what am I supposed to do when my plans *in my head* are "ruined". I hope I am making sense because I am not to myself anyway.

I am no longer incharge so I am forced to wait. In other words I don't know of what to do next. I am faced with a what now situation. You read my mind. I want to pack wait I don't even have the time to gather anything like I just want to run. Just when I internalized the self made lie that it was all in my head. ...run baby girl ....run I get a reality check. You need to commit. Wait what!? Are you asking me to stay? I feel as though this is a joke but then again am not laughing.

What do you give for all what you got?Are you demanding more than you give?What do people get when they get you? You have been more casual than committed.

I will leave you with this for now as a #RealityCheck

No comments:

Post a Comment