Tuesday 29 September 2015

What is going on?

I am going through the lyrics word by word trying to figure out what's going on with you. So I decided to google and find the meaning behind your words. No dictionary is clear enough to explain what I want to see so I decide to go out of my way and think in my mother tongue but in vain. I feel like I need a special brain dictionary custom made for my brain. 

I would ask you what is going on but I already know the answer to all that. So I decide to put myself in your shoes and understanding what was going through my mind back then I did what I did and I am shocked by the results. I feel like I am writing but in my mind I am rapping. 

See only you gets and brings out this side of me but like we both know we are too proud to work on it. Unlike you though I am here blogging and hoping that a younger or older version of me gets this before they let a good thing slip away. This is also for everyone else lost and well locked out in our world. 

No matter how many times I will try and explain, they will never understand and that is okay because somehow I know you will. 

And that is my #RealityCheck 

No comments:

Post a Comment