Tuesday 8 September 2015

Fear part III

Sometimes all we want is a break from it all. Not to have to hear the I told you so or ridiculous questions like what were you thinking, just some peace and quiet. For those of you who are blessed enough to take a holiday, do that. 

For the rest of you who are dying on the inside but have to put on a brave face for the rest of the world, I had to be down for me to tell you how I got through my fears. I did not hide although I wanted to I couldn't. I had to improvise. Music was my own little escape. Drake music kept me in focus and that particular time so was Nicki Minaj. I was mad and everything that I watched and listened to felt as though it was speaking to my soul. 

I remember rewatching the diary of a black mad woman and breaking down. I felt her pain. I could relate to her agony and then slowly I stared healing when I heard that you have to forgive him for you . You have to forgive yourself. It is amazing how a hurting heart is willing to hold on to so much pain. 

Allow me ask you this, who misled you?
Who is "Charles "? 


For every bad break there is always a good break waiting but you have to be ready by letting go of the past. 


And this is my #RealityCheck

At the end of it all I held on to the dear words of Orlando. 

No comments:

Post a Comment