Thursday 24 September 2015

8pm

When something in you awakens, you never look back. That alone is reason enough to go from hero to zero. Have you ever looked at today's relationships and thought to yourself like is one woman ever enough for this modern man?

Being single I am hesitant to go back to the dating world and even though this is not a big deal to most of you, I can't help but wonder will my mysterious man ever look at me and say baibèé you are enough. Sure good enough to take to the village but not good enough to bring to your office party. 

I am just curious like are there such men left or will you get bored after having test driven the life out of me only to purchase a new car? Old cars belong in the garage so in this case old or dying men. 

Good things take time but what if one month is all I have to offer? Forget act like a lady think like a man rules, how about we make our own rules. Will that be enough to get your heart beating for me while your eyes wonder in search for more?

I don't know but for now this is my #RealityCheck 

No comments:

Post a Comment