Tuesday 29 September 2015

My kind of jeans

This is something I have been struggling with for the longest time. In my life time I have only had one or two pairs of jeans that did wonders to my brain. 

I want to own a jeans clothing line but haven't almost everyone we know. You always feel like you have that special touch that would boost leave alone the physical but the emotional side of both men and women. 

I am a sucker for a man who knows how to dress his body. We will have a suit talk but for now let's talk denim. When a man puts on a "mum Jean " that to me is a cry for help. He is so comfortable that he doesn't care what the rest of you think. Do you have any idea how long it took him to pull the look. Well I wouldn't know considering I am a lady. 

Gentlemen don't get me wrong but the tight Jean look only looks good on a particular kind of a man. Take Chris Brown for example that man looks good in anything he puts on. Then there is the gentleman kind of Jean that you would find on Tyrese or Trey Songz. I like my men tall but having said that I don't mean to compare the good everyday man with these men. You are a unique individual so let's stay clear of the cigarette pants and mum jeans. 

The shade has to be right for the men. I don't have a problem with men wearing bright colors but to me it's a turn off. You come off trying too hard. Again that is my opinion. I am not into trends so I would appreciate if my man was the conservative type as well. 

Ladies would agree with me on this that is ladies of a particular age. We all want that Jean that hugs your body just about right, not too tight around the wait and grabs your thighs in position and makes you want to drop like you are hot when you turn around. That priceless feeling is better than hearing the man you are inlove with brag about you in public. It feels like the jeans and you are one. You don't even need to be complemented because you already feel and see it. It makes you feel and act important. 

The wrong pair of jeans can make even a strong superwoman like myself insecure in seconds. No one wants to feel as though you have diapers on when instead of it holding your curves in position shows the opposite. Emotionally you not only feel unattractive but not good enough. Take notes gentlemen. It is not easy so when you see her in her pair of jeans you better act you are seeing her nude for the very first time. Too much I don't think so. 

For now I am still I search of that #RealityCheck pair of jeans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment