Thursday 27 August 2015

5.59pm

That is how you know you are either over someone or inlove with them. When you get the chance to get even but you choose not to. You honestly don't expect an applause from the other party but when you are all alone and you look back at the opportunity and somehow find the strength to stay humble that speaks volumes. You have not only grown as a human being but you are ready for what life unveils next. 

It's never much but isn't that what life is all about the little things. Words like am sorry, until next time, I miss you, am proud of you , I am thinking about you, I care and I love you. Those are small words to some but to the rest of us if wrongly used can leave deep wounds. 

So the next time you are presented with a get even situation just take a moment and think if there is a difference between you and the party you involved. That will determine if you are still stuck in the season or use it as a reason to figure out what next for yourself. 

Will it pay off, try it and tell me how it goes. 

And that is my #RealityCheck 

No comments:

Post a Comment