Thursday 27 August 2015

9am

I want to give up. I want to to give up so bad that when I hear the mention of your name I have to figure out if you are my fan or not. I feel like you are everyone's superhero but never show up when it comes to me. Friday is the new Monday whereby I feel the entire week has drained everything good from me. 

I am strong enough on my own but at times I wish you could atleast pretend to offer to help knowing very well that I would turn the offer down but it's the thought that counts. 

I am not giving up even though I wish you would get out of the way .... Like pave way for the rest of us but something deep down *hope* tells me to stop trying to fool myself and wait . I might look the other cheek but am afraid you might like that side of me as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment