Sunday 30 August 2015

6:22pm

Oh young love. Watching these  high school kids go at it leaves me thinking of myself back in the day. Was I rebellious why Ofcourse. But being in a realtionship was the last thing on my mind. I was suffering from my own insecurities to allow someone else point them out. 

An old fashioned in afew ways. All I wanted was a kiss. I never drunk even though believe it or not I used to hide the liquor for the guys in our class in my locker. No I never smoked weed or did drugs. I guess that is why hanging out with guys made it easier for both parties. 

I guess at this day and age it's hard to find boys and girls being just friends. Is that why ladies and gentlemen can't be friends without the benefits? Sad. I know what you are thinking. I already have enough friends like why would I just invite a lady out to have a conversation over a cup of coffee? The coffee won't pay for itself now will it? I hear you although in my opinion yes just my opinion I think you have a Stone Age mentality. 

There is more to life than taking each other's clothes off. Or does it just exist in my head? 

And that is my #RealityCheck 

No comments:

Post a Comment