Thursday 20 August 2015

Misunderstanding

Don't let misunderstandings cloud your judgement. What you interpret sometimes gets in the way of your happiness. In the heat of a moment you find youself throwing away beautiful memories only to regret later on. 

I don't want to be that kind of a lady. I am human and will blow things out of proportion but I will try my level best not to allow what I see or hear block out what and who you already are to me and mylife. 

I am not saying we will kiss and make up acting as though we are video vixens of "us against the world" . This is real life so there is no rehasal just light, camera and action. We will argue but I will take time to reflect if I was quick to overreact or you have been stringing me along on your journey of "whatever happens happens" 

And that is my #RealityCheck  

No comments:

Post a Comment