Tuesday 18 August 2015

My 12pm

Some of us learn through mistakes while the rest of us are lucky enough to leave through someone else's mistakes. But what saddens me is when you think you are better than the one before you while you are headed for the same hole. 

It takes someone humble to not allow "attention" get the best of them. I am allowed to make afew mistakes but none from foolishness. To me anyone who entertains now tell rather shows me who they truly are. I don't mind you celebrating in the moment but living in the moment is just going too far. 

This is where I take a step back and watch you ruin yourself. Rather I grab a seat and predict your downfall step by step in my mind. You bet am betting on you secretly. The minute you start acting important, you are immediately replaced. 

Then it hits you. You thought you were relevant but #RealityCheck proves that you were nothing short of a phase. Life has a way of putting people in their places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment