Wednesday 26 November 2014

It's none of my business

Lately I have been troubling myself with thoughts that are really not all that serious or worth the trouble. At times you just have to realize that the less you mind others the more you rediscover yourself.

It's not that deep even though it keeps lingering in my mind time and again. If it is beyond me then that right there my friends is a sign that it is none of my business. 

Self gained ulcers are a waste of not only finances but time. That should be my December resolution. As a thanks giving gift to myself that you know what it's none of my business. I am minding my own one at a time and what I can't I allow the almighty do his thing. You know what self, Christ has this so relax. Work on this blog and see how it goes...am think blogging ... Thinking and blogging at the same time. 

At times I just want to copy paste good stuff from great articles but that would mean am a fake person. I have splendid ideas but putting them across can be a tick on a cow. 


So this Thursday morning ladies and gentlemen lets mind each to his/her own and see how the thirst unfolds. 

Bear hugs and butterflies kisses

Relax..... 


Darling...........

No comments:

Post a Comment