Thursday 18 June 2015

Thirst Day Shock

We all love us some juicy gossip. Most of all about people we no longer care for. From friends to enemies with no apologies kind. When your best friend sends you a please call me it can be one of two things,"they are in trouble or something is up." We all root for the later and definitely don't mind the former. So this Thirst Day morning my bestie hits me with a please call me. This early it could only mean one thing, juicy gossip. It's not the gossip itself that is juicy now don't get me wrong but the fact that if she got to learn of it, it's everywhere. Everyone else knows because she makes it her priority to mind her own business. 

I almost fell down. I wanted to scream. I laughed then felt traumatized. I wish she were telling me in person. Gossip through. The phone has never been this good. What I learnt today was no big news but when your doubts are confirmed, it scares the crap out of you. You think to yourself,"damn am good. I need to stop thinking" period. This is too disturbing at the same time someone has to issue it out. Hey, you might as well  read it from me. 

I hope you are anxious enough to bowl allow me tell you what this madness is all about. Turns out our former friend who is a female is a lesbian. That is old news I know but understand when a man breaks such news to his friends who end up leaking information to others, to me and in my own humble opinion is not gossip. So I wonder if she had or still has a crush on one or both of us * laughs*. 

Like I said liking someone of the same sex is old news but when that very same someone rapes someone they have a crush on now that is headline worthy. For crying out loud someone please explain to me how a girl walks into a room where her friend is dead drunk sleeping and rapes her. I mean there are even pictures circulating of her committing the crime. The juicy part of it is the person leaking the pictures happens to be the host of the party where the crime took place . So this is why they term as ," a crime of passion". * walks out to laugh* . The host was entertaining the rest of the guests when I think he heard moans. * laughing sheepishly* He carefully followed the sounds as though it were a treasure hunt keeping in mind he is a straight man who is tipsy as well so I am concluding he 
wanted to join in on the fun. On reaching his bedroom door he noticed the door was open and that is when he captured the "adventure". There is more but I won't spill it all, not today anyway. 

So this got me asking,"Is this what I have been missing out on. Escaping rapes?" All in the name of fun? Is this what it has come to friends raping each other while you are out to have a good time. I don't know about you ladies but I have already had a meeting with I,Me and Myself and we are all good all on our own. This is sad. Time to check your friends list . 

There are so many good men out there so I don't know who does it for you ladies but I will stick to what I was raised to admire and adore. Men, the thirst is real.And that is my Thirst #RealityCheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment